The German law of the environmental impact assessment (EIA) is demanding for the construction of certain facilities an environmental impact study. Depending on the type and size of the project it will be determined if it is coming under the law of environmental impact assessment. Environmental impact studies are determining, describing and assessing the influences of the project on human beings, animals, plants, soil, water, air, climate and landscape as well as on culture and material goods.
- We support you in the study of the environmental impact, from the pre-audit to the complex environmental impact study.
- We are offering a complete analysis under specific consideration of environmentally relevant issues and legal bases. Thereby we are accompanying you from the concept to the completion!
Our services are containing the support of the whole procedure of the environmental impact assessment. Depending on the task, we are active for the project developer or the public authority.
- Consulting of the project developer in the run-up
- Development of pre-audits, which emphasize the relevant fields of environment
- Development of general preliminary testing of the individual cases according to § 3c of the environmental impact assessment law and the location based preliminary testing of the individual cases according to § 3c of the environmental impact assessment law
- Preperation of the scoping – Development of the concept for the predicted investigatory framework
- Development of the environmental impact study under the inclusion of external technical consultant for expert services, inter alia: special expert opinions for noise, odor and dust forecasts
- Contact to the public authorities
- Subject-specific accompaniment on the discussion hearing
- Project management (organization and controlling of the different states of processing)